OUR CODE OF CONDUCT AS PUPILS OF KOMMETJIE PRIMARY SCHOOL
We expect each pupil to:
- Be courteous to each other, to our teachers and to any visitors to our school.
- Make sure that all movement inside the school takes place in an orderly fashion.
- Line up promptly and orderly at the appointed place when the bell rings after breaks and when school starts in the mornings.
- Refrain from littering inside the classroom and in the school grounds.
- Stay on the school grounds during the school day and only leave the school grounds with the principal’s permission.
- Be dressed in the correct uniform at all times.
- Refrain from damaging school property or the property of others as this will be viewed in a serious light.
- Report any person who scratches names on walls, desks etc.
- Be honest in everything we do or say.
- Be punctual for any activity or appointment.
- Leave our bicycles in the bicycle stands and not to ride them inside the school grounds.
- Behave in such a way that the school and community see us as good ambassadors for the school.
The Kommetjie Primary School Code of Conduct can be viewed / downloaded here.