- Parents visiting the school must please report to the secretary’s office first.
- If a parent should wish to discuss a matter with a teacher, they should telephone the school in order to make an appointment for a suitable time.
- Parents are requested not to disturb teachers while they are teaching or go to a classroom to converse with a teacher without having made an appointment. We would prefer that these appointments be arranged for after school hours or during breaktime – i.e. 10:30 – 10:50 and 12:50 to 13:05.
- Parents who wish to see the Principal, but are unable to do so during the day, are welcome to telephone the school for an evening appointment.
- Please note: Mrs Marion Sivewright has a tea break from 10:30 to 10:50 and then again from 12:50 to 13:05. So please call her either before or after these times and not during the tea break time. Thank you.
Contact us here.