Kommetjie Primary is looking for a dynamic music teacher to join their family from Term 3.
The successful candidate must:
- have both a music and teaching degree majoring in Piano with additional instruments
- experience in primary school music teaching.
(Able and willing to teach all grades and proficiencies from Grade 1 – 7)
- work independently and with a team (they will run their own department)
- have experience in choir training
- have experience in doing musical productions (advantageous)
- experience in compiling reports, recording and timetables
- be willing to be involved in extra murals
- produce a police clearance certificate
- have good ITC skills.
As we are a very small staff, the candidate should be a team player and have good people skills.
Closing date: 6 May 2022
Please send applications to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified.